Salary & Benefits
Home Close Nursing Home
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
At Home Close we provide nursing and residential care for elderly frail and residents who are living with a dementia. Despite the complex needs of our residents we aim to maintain and improve our residents’ abilities so they continue to live their life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to achieve results
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the home’s administrative procedures and to ensure all administrative duties are carried out in accordance with the established procedures.
- Answer and deal promptly with telephone queries.
- Deal with daily correspondence including post and email.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare new starter personnel files including referencing, DBS and terms and conditions of employment.
- Maintain employee personnel files and information in accordance with company procedures including, sickness, holiday records and training records.
- Liaise with payroll with starters and leaver information.
- Prepare contracts for residents.
- Assist with admissions and discharge forms.
- Organise staff meetings and prepare minutes as necessary.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.