Salary & Benefits
From £23,000 pro rota
Fully Qualified and Experienced Trainer
Supporting our care homes around Dorset
Part time - 10 days per month
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver as necessary the company’s induction and mandatory training.
- Deliver other training programmes as and when necessary.
- Review and prepare course material and presentations.
- Ensure a consistent delivery of training is provided to maintain the group’s high standard of quality.
- Maintain accurate training information and accurate training records.
- Maintain an accurate training timetable.
- Ensure that personal qualifications are maintained and up to date, in line with the regulatory bodies.
- Participate in regular supervisions.
- Attend regular meetings within the region.
- Ensure that attendance records and certificates are produced and distributed efficiently.
- Provide support and cover in any areas due to holidays and absence.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every service user is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Health and safety
Co-operate with the employer to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and the health and safety policies and procedures, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare, in pursuance of the relevant statutory provisions.