Senior Care Assistant- Night
Salary & Benefits
£9.55 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Beaumont Park, Biggleswade
£9.55 per hour
At Beaumont Park we provide nursing and residential care for elderly frail and residents who are living with a dementia. Despite the complex needs of our residents we aim to maintain and improve our residents’ abilities so they continue to live their life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team on night shifts.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
This is for 36 hours per week on night shifts and will include alternate weekend working.