Clinical Deputy Manager
Salary & Benefits
upto £20.00 per hour
Clinical Deputy Manager- Aldringham Court
39 hours per week
Registered Nurse (PIN active)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Aldringham Court as Clinical Deputy Manager. The main responsibility of this role is to support the registered Home Manager and act as Manager in the absence of the Registered Manager. You will support with the overall management of care within the home, whilst also promoting and maintaining the highest quality of service for our residents through development of person centred care plans.
Aldringham Court is a unique ‘art nouveau’ building set in three acres of well-maintained gardens and woodland. Surrounded by spectacular rhododendron bushes, the grounds abound in wildlife with doves, pheasants and even muntjacs. The spacious accommodation includes a beautiful conservatory overlooking the woodland setting, dining room and a quiet reading room.
This will be 18 hours supernumerary and 18 hours on the floor. Ideally looking for an RGN but will consider a none clinical deputy manager with the correct experience.
Flexibility is essential for the role, no rostered weekends but would be required to cover A/L
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assistance with daily management of the home:
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager.
- Help the registered manager with the general management of the home working under their guidance and leadership.
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
Skills and experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Level 4 RMA or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Care Services is desirable but not essential
- Registered Nurse with Valid Pin