Team Leader (full-time) - Swaffham & Downham Market
Swaffham & Downham Market
Salary & Benefits
£9.40 per hour
Team Leader (Full Time) – Swaffham and Downham Market areas (Swaffham Branch)
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centered care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout East Anglia and in to Greater London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader
- Essential – experience with Deprivation of Liberty Safeguardings (DoLS)
- Previous experience working within homecare or a care background is required.
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- 37.5 hours per week
- Be able to meet with the needs of the business; ability to cover evening shifts and weekends when required
- Hold the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
The successful Team Leader will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!