Team Leader - Watton and surrounding areas
Watton and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
Team Leader rate £10.15 per hour plus mileage
Team Leader - Watton branch
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- Will include some hands-on care duties
- To be an integral part of the on-call phone rota
- Work alternate weekends
- To assist and provide additional support to the branch as and when required including covering emergency calls
Education and Qualifications:
- Level 2 certificate in team leading / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
- Level 3 in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
- Pay rates: Team leader duties paid at £10.15 per hour and Community Care paid at £9.75 weekdays, £10.25 weekends
- Paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE provided
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.