Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Salary & Benefits
£8.90 - 9.50 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Shipdham Manor
Nights - 10pm - 7.30am
Shipdham Manor is a 42 bed residential and dementia care home located in Shipdham, Norfolk. They are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join their teams on nights. This will be 3 - 4 nights per week and include alternate weekends.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.