Regional Clinical Support
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 per annum
Regional Clinical Support
South West England, Central Southern England, North West London and East London
6 Month contract
Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Clinical Support to join Healthcare Homes Group. You will be supporting a number of our Nursing Homes across South West England, Central Southern England, North West London and East London.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Regular (monthly) monitoring visits to homes
- Complete clinical audits in conjunction with the Regional Managers monthly monitoring visits and provide support and guidance with action plans
- Support in homes with issues of clinical governance as they arise as directed by Regional Director
- Offer advice and guidance to nursing staff in conjunction with the Home Manager to carry out complex nursing care
- Support Home Managers by providing guidance and coaching in all areas of clinical service
- Provide support and guidance in Safeguarding matters as directed by Regional Manager/Director
- Provide advice to Home Manages and assist where necessary on pre-admission assessments
- Support with developing good relationships with appropriate local external bodies including the Local Authority and CCG
- Undertake competency assessments of nursing staff as directed by Regional Director
- Conducting investigations of accidents/incidents where required
- Report to the Home Manager all clinical matters that effect the management of the Home
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every service user and/or resident is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Health and safety
Co-operate with the employer to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and the health and safety policies and procedures, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare, in pursuance of the relevant statutory provisions.