Community Care Assistant - sleeping and waking nights
Salary & Benefits
Up to £9.81 per hour
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Night Care Assistants which include:
Night Sleeps: £8.72 - Weekday Night Wakes: Unqualified £9.11 - Qualified £9.61
Weekend Night Wakes: Unqualified £9.31 - Qualified £9.81
- Fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Further training and development opportunities in Health & Social Care qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential
- The hours of work are 10.00pm to 7.00am
The successful candidate will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.