Community Care Assistant - Night sits (Watton)
Watton and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£8.21 per hour plus mileage
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme for our Night Care Assistants which include:
- Sleeping night rates: £8.21 per hour plus mileage
- Waking night rates: £9.20 to £9.70 per hour (weekends)
- Fully paid Induction Training and shadowing provided
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Further training and development opportunities in Health & Social Care qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
Skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential
The successful candidate will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!