Waking Nights Care Assistant - Dereham (Swaffham branch)
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.21 per hour plus mileage
Waking Nights Care Assistant - Dereham
Rates £9.71 weeknights, £10.21 weekends per hour plus mileage paid at 25p per mile
Our Swaffham branch are currently recruiting for a waking nights Care Assistant in Dereham. The hours of work are 10pm to 7am (7 days per week).
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Night Care Assistants which include:
- Competitive rates of pay plus mileage
- Fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Further training and development opportunities in Health & Social Care qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
Skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle required
- The successful candidate will be required to complete enhanced DBS
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!