Salary & Benefits
12 month maternity contract
The Apex, Colchester
37.5 hours per week
Are you passionate about recruitment, and looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have a fabulous opportunity to join our Resourcing team as a Resourcing Advisor on a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment and determined recruiter to join our internal resourcing team. You will play a key role in supporting and driving forward the delivery of the resourcing strategy across our 47 care homes. You will have the confidence and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with hiring managers to provide a high quality and proactive resourcing service. You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive team to ensure the highest quality service to our hiring managers.
- Proactively review and drive the sourcing, development and usage of sourcing and attraction methods e.g.. social media, job boards
- Ensure a first class candidate experience by managing candidate relationships
- Review and short list candidates for the Hiring Manager and arrange interviews
- Work collaboratively with Hiring Managers to proactively drive the recruitment process with pace and professionalism
- Manage relationships with external employment agencies ensuring all vacancies are managed effectively
- Coordinate and support recruitment events
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
What you will get in return:
- Commission structure
- Onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Full training provided
- The opportunity to work along a supportive team.
We are looking for someone who has previous recruitment experience either in - house or agency. This role will require visiting the homes to provide them with assistance with their recruitment processes therefore you will need a full driving licence and access to a car.