Community Care Team Leader - Norwich
Salary & Benefits
£9.40 to £10.50 per hour plus mileage
Community Care Team Leader - Norwich (Full-time)
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment is essential
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- To be an integral part of the on-call phone rota.
- Work alternate weekends.
- To assist and provide additional support to the branch as and when required including covering emergency calls.
- The role consists of 20 hours Team Leader duties, 20 hours care in the community.
Education and Qualifications:
- Level 2 certificate in team leading / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
- Level 3 in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Pay rates: Team leader duties £9.40 per hour and Community Care £9.20 weekdays, £10.50 weekends
- Paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application