Call Out Service - Harlow
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rates: £9.00 weekdays and £11.00 weekends
Call Out Service - Harlow branch
Rates of pay: £9.00 per hour weekdays, £11.00 per hour weekends / Bank Holidays
Our Harlow branch provide home support to clients living in CM17,CM18, CM19, CM20 areas. Due to the nature of the Call Out Service, applicants for this role must live locally and be a car owner/driver.
The Call Out Service operates outside of normal office hours. Emergency calls may include but are not restricted to:
- Waiting with the service user until arrival of ambulance
- In the event there is an issue gaining access to a service users' property
- Staying with a service user who is clearly distressed while emergency issue is addressed and sufficiently responded to
Our Harlow branch are committed to delivering our services 7 days a week. The hours of our Call Out Service operates during these hours:
- 17:00pm to 12.00am Mondays to Friday
- 8:30am to 12.00am Saturday and Sunday
Job Role and Key Responsibilities:
Whilst the provision of personal care is not required for this role, it would be beneficial to have gained experience within nursing or the care Industry. We do provide a Handbook for this post.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.