Salary & Benefits
upto £19.00 per hour
Deputy Manager- Full Time
37.5 hrs per week
Clinical or None Clinical
Barking Hall are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.or bank holidays and potential to increase pay with qualifications and career progression.
Interested in applications for a clinical deputy and none clinical.
Key responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- If a Nurse the applicant needs to be flexible with covering night shifts if needed
- Meds trained if not a nurse is essential
- Understand Rotas
- Assist the Manager to produce and maintain systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Assessing and responding to clinical risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework
- Maintain confidentiality to all residents and clients at all times.
- To ensure that the registered manager and where appropriate Operations Director and/or Group Quality Director are fully informed about the daily running of the home and specific needs.
- Be available outside of normal working hours for emergencies in the absence of the registered manager.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme