Salary & Benefits
£8.21 per hour
Albany Care Home
30 hours per week - 6.30am - 2.30pm
Albany Nursing Home offers different levels of care to suit a range of needs, including: nursing, residential and respite care. All the staff take great pride in the work that they do and deliver the highest standard of care. We are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join the team, this is for 30 hours per week and you must be flexible to work across the week and weekends.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.