Bank Domestic Assistant
Salary & Benefits
Bank Domestic Assistant - Sovereign Lodge
Sovereign Lodge is a modern purpose built care home, tastefully decorated, providing a warm friendly and welcoming environment. A modern and spacious interior includes numerous homely comforts, the option to personalised bedrooms, a multi-sensory snoezelen room and an activity room, while outside is a secure garden. We offer care and support for frail older people and those with dementia. People living at Sovereign Lodge can receive residential care and support with or without nursing depending on their individually assessed needs.
The home can accommodate up to 64 residents and provides a full range of services.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Ensuring adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to this role.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to the housekeeper or senior care staff on duty.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.