Bank Kitchen Assistant
Salary & Benefits
Bank Kitchen Assistant - Aldringham Court
Aldringham Court is a unique ‘art nouveau’ building set in three acres of well-maintained gardens and woodland. Surrounded by spectacular rhododendron bushes, the grounds abound in wildlife with doves, pheasants and even muntjacs. The spacious accommodation includes a beautiful conservatory overlooking the woodland setting, dining room and a quiet reading room.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the head chef/cook in the effective operation of the kitchen.
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff