Salary & Benefits
£20 per hour
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Regional Manager/Director for delivery of the agreed improvement plan for the Home.
- To work alongside our nursing team on a shift pattern to ensure continuity of practice and care provision to our residents.
- Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home, working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the Home in the interests of their residents.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- The allocated place of work will be determined by the Regional Manager/Director, based on requests from Home Managers for short/long term permanent staff absence, annual leave or recruitment gap cover in the respective Homes
Skills and experience:
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
- Level 3 certificate or diploma in care management or equivalent is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.