Newton Flotman, Norfolk
Salary & Benefits
£8.95 per hour
36 hours per week (includes alternate weekend working)
Olive House are recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to join their team. Olive House is a 45 bed care home located in Newton Flotman, Norfolk..
As Head Housekeeper you will:
- Assist and oversee the delivery of a high standard of cleanliness to the home and ensure this is carried out in a sensitive style taking into account resident’s personal considerations via supervision of the domestic team.
- Supervise the domestic team and ensure they are working within the regulatory standards.
- Undertake stock audits.
- Assist with rota, annual leave, absence of domestic staff.
- Assist and supervise the domestic staff in designated areas of work and in resident’s rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Include vacuuming, sweeping, shampooing and washing of floors surfaces. Dusting, polishing and cleaning of all surfaces, skirting and window ledges.Spring cleans of all rooms with careful attention to residents rooms with sensitivity to their personal property.Maintaining cleaning schedules.
- Work with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents, visitors and staff working in the home.
- Develop good relations with all relatives and visitors.