Bank Senior Care Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£10.50 per hour
Senior Care Assistant - Bank Hours
Home Meadow, Toft
Home Meadow is a warm, bright and welcoming home in Toft, Cambridge, which provides both residential and dementia care for up to 49 residents. We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team on a Bank Hours contract.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.