Salary & Benefits
£9.00 per hour
25 hours per week - this will be Saturday or Sunday morning and from 2pm weekday afternoons
Albany is a residential and nursing care home located in Headington, Oxford. As a Receptionist you will be supporting the Admin team within a busy care home. Excellent customer service and communication skills are essential, together with strong admin experience and the ability to work autonomously.
Your role will include a variety of responsibilities such as;
- Answering the telephone, direct or screen calls, take and relay messages.
- Provide information to visitors, greeting them entering the home and directing them to the correct destination.
- Have knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintain exact and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for visitors and on-site staff.
- Deal with queries or requests from both internal and external customers.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support as requested.
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments and meetings either electronically or manually.
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
The following skills and experience would be required for the Receptionist opportunity;
- Previous administrative experience is desirable.
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects within a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly telephone manner
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The successful Receptionist will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.