Community Care Assistant - sleeping and waking nights
Salary & Benefits
Rates from £8.72 to £9.31 per hour
Community Care Assistant - Sleeping and Waking Nights - Loughton
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Night Care Assistants which include:
Night Sleeps: £8.72 - Weekday Night Wakes: Unqualified £9.11 - Qualified £9.61
Weekend Night Wakes: Unqualified £9.31 - Qualified £9.81
- Fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Further training and development opportunities in Health & Social Care qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
The hours of work are 8pm to 8am and includes weekdays and weekends. This will be a minimum of 1 night per week and every other weekend.
Full details of rates and hours will be discussed at interview stage
Skills and experience:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Driving licence with access to your own vehicle is preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information about working at Manorcourt Homecare watch our video!