Salary & Benefits
Ashley Gardens - Maidestone
Ashley Gardens is a 89 bedded home providing exceptional care for nursing and elderly residents. The home provides a secure and safe environment. Accommodation is arranged over three floors, accessible by lifts. Ashley Gardens takes a personal approach to care which includes making sure each resident has their own key worker, as well as access to whatever recreational and therapeutic activities is of preference to them.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
This will primarily be working day shifts but flexibility of shift pattern is desirable to the needs of the business.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme