Salary & Benefits
£8.72 per hour (£9.22 per hour on weekends)
Domestic Assistant - 30 hours per week
In our 76-bedded home, we offer residential care for individuals who may need assistance with daily tasks, nursing care for those who may have more complex medical needs and care for those living with dementia. We are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join the team on a 30 hours per week contract.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
This will include alternate weekend working.