Bank General Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£8.72 per hour
General Assistant - Bank Hours Contract
Ladymead, Wroughton, Swindon
In the 35-bedded home, Ladymead offers 24-hour nursing care for those who have complex medical needs. Respite care is also available for those who may benefit from a change of scenery and time to enjoy the company of others.
They are recruiting for a General Assistant to join their team on a bank hours contract. In this role you will help assist and cover in your Laundry, Domestic, Kitchen and Care teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Assist with clearing away crockery and utensils that are finished with from residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Ensure the crockery and utensils are returned to wash up area for cleaning
- Provide clean glasses and jugs of drinking water to refresh residents and visitors.
- To provide a hot drinks service to residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Liaise with the Home Manager, residents and visitors regarding refreshments they would like and serve them.
- Prepare the dining room for meal times, ensuring matching tableware, cutlery and condiments at each setting.