Senior Care Assistant
Brisham Park, Yate
Salary & Benefits
£9.20 per hour (£9.70 per hour on weekends)
Senior Care Assistant - Oaktree
Nights - 22 hours per week.
Oaktree, located in Brisham Park, Yate, is a 76 bedded home, offering residential, nursing and respite care. We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team on night shifts for 22 hours per week.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.