Senior Care Assistant - Days
Salary & Benefits
£10.74 per hour
Senior Care Assistant
Home Close, Fulbourn
Day shifts available
£10.74 per hour
The bright, welcoming purpose built accommodation at Home Close is laid out over two floors with a number of attractive wings, offering residential and nursing care for up to 72 residents. We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join the team on Day shifts.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning process and experience of writing care plans.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Recognise and facilitate the daily needs of residents.
- Conduct formal supervisions and appraisals.
- Contributing to care planning and coaching care assistants.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Be responsible for making and reporting realistic assessments of each resident to ensure continuity of care.
- Be responsible for administrating medication to the residents in accordance with policies and procedures.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.
We offer an unlimited refer a friend scheme which pays up to £500 per hire (£1000 for nurses), 28 days paid annual leave per year and a service recognition scheme rewarding commitment and loyalty.