Salary & Benefits
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our existing Finance team based in Colchester, Essex.
Healthcare Homes Group are a recognised provider of high quality care services. Our existing portfolio of care homes comprises of 45 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England. We take great pride in providing tailored care to the individuals that use our services and are recognised in industry awards for our ethos of delivering the very best person centred care possible.
It is a really exciting time to join us as we continue on our path of growth. We are looking for an ambitious, resilient and driven individual for the Financial Analyst position. The key aspect of this role is to analyse financial data for the group, prepare monthly management information, monitor and forecast cash flow, ensure ongoing effectiveness of the finance function, assist in the group audit and external financial reporting.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management information for reporting to the board at a cost centre level
- Provide detailed analysis of the monthly management information explaining variances
- Work closely with Finance Managers, or equivalent, to ensure reporting deadlines are achieved
- Assemble and summarise data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Ensure ongoing effectiveness of the finance function, improving efficiency where required
- Ongoing reconciliation of control accounts, including but not limited to, wages, PAYE and pension control accounts
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and posting of depreciation
- Forecast and monitor cash flow for the group
- Assist in the group audit completion
- External financial reporting as and when required
- Maintaining deadlines