Care Assistant - Days
Salary & Benefits
£8.82 - 8.95 per hour
At Healthcare Homes we respect, support and provide excellent opportunities to our team members. With competitive rates of pay from £8.82 per hour basic rate with enhancements.
Handford House are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.or bank holidays and potential to increase pay with qualifications and career progression. 52 bed nursing home.
The hours for this role are 8am to 8pm.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents with their continence requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Retrieving from and delivering personal laundry to residents’ rooms.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Ensure all records and documents are updated in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in updating and writing care plans and resident documentation.
- Assist with general cleaning, tidying and kitchen duties.
We will support with your career aspirations through a fully funded induction programme and opportunities to further your career with comprehensive learning and development.
We offer an unlimited refer a friend scheme which pays up to £1000 per hire, 28 days paid annual leave per year and a service recognition scheme rewarding commitment and loyalty.
We are looking for experienced carers and/or applicants with the right attitude and commitment to work alongside our very dedicated team, and make a real, positive difference to our resident’s lives.
At Handford House we provide residential and nursing care for elderly frail and residents who are living with a dementia. Despite the complex needs of our residents we aim to maintain and improve our residents’ abilities so they continue to live their life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Ultimately, Healthcare Homes strive to provide excellent quality of care; together we respect with compassion we care and through commitment we achieve.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Then apply today online
For more information about joining Healthcare Homes watch our recruitment video today!
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.