Team Leader / Care Co-ordinator
Salary & Benefits
Competitive rates plus paid travel time and mileage
Team Leader / Care Coordinator - Norwich
The role consists of 20 hours Team Leader and 20 hours Care Co-ordinator per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience working within homecare is essential
The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
Working knowledge of staff plan roster an advantage.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Level 2 certificate in team leading / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
- The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
- To be an integral part of the on-call phone rota.
- Work alternate weekends.
- To assist and provide additional support to the branch as and when required including covering emergency calls.
- Paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile for community care calls
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Hourly rates to be discussed at interview
Manorcourt Homecare is the division of Healthcare Homes Group which specialise in providing care services for people who wish to remain living in their own homes for as long as possible. Please visit our website www.manorcourtcare.co.uk for more information.