Blandford Forum, Dorset
Salary & Benefits
£8.72 per hour
Blandford Grange, Blandford Forum
Blandford Grange is a modern, purpose built care home, tastefully decorated, providing a warm, friendly and welcoming environment. Our residents can receive residential care and support with or without nursing depending on their individually assessed needs and to promote and encourage independence.
We are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join the team and support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out to a high standard and in a sensitive way in the residents rooms.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.