Salary & Benefits
£9.20 per hour
Cedar Court, Witney
37.5 hours per week (includes alternate weekends)
Located in Witney, Cedar Court is a registered home for older people with nursing and dementia care needs as well as having a specialist unit for younger people with disabilities. We are recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to join the team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To assist and oversee the delivery of a high standard of cleanliness to the home and ensure this is carried out in a sensitive style taking into account resident’s personal considerations via supervision of the domestic team.
- To supervise the domestic team and ensure they are working within the regulatory standards.
- To undertake stock audits.
- To assist with rota, annual leave, absence of domestic staff.
- To assist and supervise the domestic staff in designated areas of work and in resident’s rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- To include vacuuming, sweeping, shampooing and washing of floors surfaces. Dusting, polishing and cleaning of all surfaces, skirting and window ledges.Spring cleans of all rooms with careful attention to residents rooms with sensitivity to their personal property.Maintaining cleaning schedules.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents, visitors and staff working in the home.
- Develop good relations with all relatives and visitors.