Community Care Assistant - Evenings & Weekends (Attleborough and surrounding areas)
Attleborough and surrounding villages
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.25 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage
Community Care Assistant - Evenings & Weekends (covering Attleborough and surrounding areas)
Earn up to £10.25 per hour plus travel time and mileage at 25p per mile
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period provided
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward for all new staff
Our Norwich branch have teams covering Attleborough and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with using the facilities
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication and live in the Attleborough area, we would welcome your application.