Community Care Assistant - Botesdale, Hopton Village in Suffolk and surrounding villages
Botesdale, Hopton Village in Suffolk and surrounding villages
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.05 per hour plus paid travel time & mileage
Community Care Assistants.- covering Botesdale, Hopton Village in Suffolk and surrounding villages
£8.91 to £10.05 per hour plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 24p per mile with enhanced rates for NVQ qualifications
A Community Care Assistant with Manorcourt Homecare is a truly special role that offers opportunity, variety and job satisfaction. We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our carers are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part time roles (please note that due to the nature of the service, the role does involve working alternate weekends)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- No experience required - fully paid Induction Training and shadowing period provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward for all new staff
Working through our Thetford branch, our teams work across Diss and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to and we are providing vaccinations to all our front line staff.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.