Care Assistant - Nights
Salary & Benefits
The White House
The White House is a residential home, caring for the elderly. The home is made up of 33 beds, The White House is located within a quiet residential area of Beccles where its position ensures peace and privacy.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting residents in bathing, dressing and general mobility in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Assisting residents in their personal hygiene requirements in accordance to their individual plan of care.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to your immediate supervisor.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Assist with general cleaning, tidying and kitchen duties.
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension plan
- Paid annual leave
- Opportunities to progress in career
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development, support to access NVQ qualifications
Skills and Abilities:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Self motivated
For more information about joining Healthcare Homes watch our recruitment video today!