Salary & Benefits
£9.00 per hour
Maintenance Support Assistant
16 hours per week
The quality and appearance of our care homes create the first impression for visitors and are a source of enjoyment and great pleasure for our residents and their families. Our Maintenance Teams take huge pride in maintaining our buildings to the highest possible standards.
Hours can be 2 full days or split across the week. Occasional weekends may be required
- Previous maintenance experience is desirable but not essential
- A knowledge or previous experience of a healthcare environment would be desirable.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
- The ability to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Collecting equipment and supplies as required.
- Experience of electrical, carpentry or plumbing work would be beneficial but not essential
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk
The successful Bank Maintenance Operative will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.