Community Care Assistant - Corringham area
Corringham and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.21 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
As the demand for our homecare services continue to grow, our Thurrock branch are expanding their care teams to include the Corringham community, helping those who wish to retain their independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full and part-time hours
- Guaranteed contracted hours also available - we can also offer rolling 3 days on, 3 days off basis (30 hours per week)
- Due to the nature of the service, the role does require working alternate weekends
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training and shadowing provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'recommend a friend' incentive to all new staff
A Care Assistant’s role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal hygiene, showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is the perfect time to be joining Manorcourt Homecare so if you have the unique qualities required and live in Corringham, Stanford-le-Hope and the immediate surrounding areas, we would welcome your application.