Community Care Worker - Corringham area
Corringham and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.45 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
As the demand for our homecare services continue to grow, our Thurrock branch are expanding their care teams to include the Corringham community, helping those who wish to retain their independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Flexible shift patterns - including both full time and part-time hours
- Due to the nature of the service, the role does require working alternate weekends
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training and shadowing provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- 'Refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
A Care Assistant’s role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal hygiene, showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to be joining Manorcourt Homecare so if you have the unique qualities required and live in Corringham, Stanford-le-Hope and the immediate surrounding areas, we would welcome your application.