Brisham Park, Yate
Salary & Benefits
£8.96 per hour & £9.46 per hour ( weekends)
Oaktree Care Home
Oaktree Care Home are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join their team. The home, located in Brisham Park, Yate, offers residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 76 residents.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of care by ensuring that the daily cleaning duties are carried out in a sensitive way in the resident’s rooms and to a high standard.
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Assisting with laundry within the home
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Ensuring adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to this role.
- Reporting any changes in residents’ health or behaviour to the housekeeper or senior care staff on duty.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.