Community Care Worker - 7.00am to 11.30am (Harlow area)
Harlow and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£9.51 to £10.51 per hours plus mileage
Community Care Worker - hours required 7am to 11.30am
(Harlow and surrounding areas)
Due to the increasing demand of our morning calls, our Harlow branch are recruiting Carers to work our morning shifts (between the hours of 7am and 11.30am) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. We can also accommodate additional days which can include a mix of weekdays and weekends - 5 days per week if desired.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
- Guaranteed shifts available
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- 'Carer of the Month' recognition rewards
- Fully paid induction training and shadowing period provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' bonus for all new staff
Our teams work across Harlow and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toilet assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Applications from non-drivers living in the immediate Harlow area; cyclists and walkers will be considered.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would love to hear from you.