Care Worker - hours required 4pm to 10pm (Harlow area)
Harlow and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£9.51 to £10.51 per hours plus mileage
Care Worker - Harlow and surrounding areas
Hours of work: 4pm to 10pm
Earn £9.51 to £10.51 per hour plus paid mileage
Primarily providing support to one of our clients living in Harlow on a daily basis between the hours of 4pm to10pm. The successful candidate will be expected to provide further support to the Harlow community should the need arise.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team:
- Guaranteed shifts available - weekdays and weekends
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- 'Carer of the Month' recognition rewards
- Fully paid induction training and shadowing period provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' bonus for all new staff
Our teams work across Harlow and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible.
A Carer's role and main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene; showering, bathing, washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Provide toilet assistance
- Light domestic duties
- Attend social calls, book and accompany to appointments
- Shopping either with or for service users
Given the nature of the role, hours and days of work may vary from time to time therefore, some flexibility is required.
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.