Bury St Edmunds
Salary & Benefits
£8.72 per hour
30 Hours Per Week
Fornham House is situated in the picturesque village of Fornham St Martin, just a couple of miles from the centre of Bury St Edmunds. Set in extensive grounds with views over the surrounding countryside, our residents can relax in seating areas surrounded by colourful flower beds and mature trees. The village fete is held on alternate years at the home ensuring our links are maintained with the local community. This is a 73 bed residential care home.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Pot wash
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.