Community Care Worker - mornings only (Nazeing area)
Salary & Benefits
£10.01 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Community Care Assistant - Nazeing area (7am to 11.30am)
To work Wednesdays and Thursdays
Pay rate £10.01 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Fully paid Training provided
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Guaranteed shifts available
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Care experience is not essential as a full week’s induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Harlow and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. We specifically need someone to cover the Nazeing area.
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones and live within Nazeing, Harlow or Waltham Abbey areas, we would welcome your application.