Part-time Community Care Worker - Waltham Abbey area
Waltham Abbey area
Salary & Benefits
Pay rates from £10.01 to £11.01per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Part-Time Community Care Worker - Waltham Abbey area
£10.01 to £11.01 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Hours of work 4pm to 6pm - 7 days per week
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join us. We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Carers are vital members of our team.
- Guaranteed shifts offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training is provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones and live in Waltham Abbey or surrounding areas, we would welcome your application.