Community Care Worker - hours required 4pm to 9pm (Waltham Abbey and Nazeing areas)
Waltham Abbey and Nazeing areas
Salary & Benefits
£10.01 to £11.01 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Community Care Worker - Waltham Abbey and Nazeing areas
Hours of work: 4pm to 9pm
Earn £10.01 to £11.01 per hour plus paid mileage
Fully paid Induction Training provided
We are looking for Community Carers who share our commitment to providing quality care to join our teams covering the Waltham Abbey and Nazeing areas.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Guaranteed shifts available - please note: minimum requirement is Sundays and Mondays with the opportunity to work more days as and when required
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training provided to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams provide invaluable help and support to people who wish to retain their independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible. The main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and you live in Waltham Abbey, Nazeing or the immediate surrounding areas, we would welcome your application.