Community Care Assistant - Harlow area
Salary & Benefits
Up to £10.30 per hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Community Carer - Harlow area (weekdays only)
Hours: 10am to 4pm and 4pm to 10pm - Monday to Friday
Earn £9.51 hour plus mileage paid at 20p per mile
Fully paid Induction Training provided
We offer a rewarding benefits programme which reflects the fact our Community Care Assistants are vital members of our team.
- Guaranteed shifts offered
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid induction training is provided
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications in Health & Social Care
Our teams work across Harlow and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. The main role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and meet our criteria, we would welcome your application.