Bristol, Swindon, Oxford
Salary & Benefits
Bristol, Swindon and Oxford
Full time - Must be flexible to work Days and Nights across a number of our homes.
Must have valid driving license and access to their own vehicle
£20 per hour
36 - 48 hours per week
Paid Pension Scheme
NMC registration fee paid for (T&C apply)
Welcome Bonus of up to £2000 (T&C apply)
Travel Expenses Paid - 40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles, 25p per mile thereafter.
We are currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse to join the Healthcare Homes Group family. You will be supporting a number of Care Homes across the Norfolk area. We are looking for like-minded people to join our Healthcare Home’s family. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. As an NMC Registered Nurse you will have the autonomy to practice and to lead and support whilst ensuring the physical, emotional and medical requirements of our residents are met.
Healthcare homes group has an existing portfolio of 45 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
At Healthcare Homes we pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Regional Manager/Director for delivery of the agreed improvement plan for the Home.
- To work alongside our nursing team on a shift pattern to ensure continuity of practice and care provision to our residents.
- Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home, working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home.
- To develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice.
- To develop, implement and maintain the systems and structures needed to run the Home in the interests of their residents.
- Address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- The allocated place of work will be determined by the Regional Manager/Director, based on requests from Home Managers for short/long term permanent staff absence, annual leave or recruitment gap cover in the respective Homes
Skills and experience:
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
- Level 3 certificate or diploma in care management or equivalent is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.