Head of Marketing
Salary & Benefits
Head of Marketing
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Healthcare Homes Group as the Head of Marketing. This role would lead the delivery of a full programme of marketing support to build the Healthcare Homes Group brand, grow customer awareness and generate care enquiries
Duties and responsibilities
- To lead a small team of marketing professionals to develop and deliver a fully integrated marketing programme that helps achieve and exceed the growth, driving awareness and maximising the flow of inbound enquiries and supporting resourcing
- To set a quantified marketing plan and budget that will deliver against an agreed set of KPIs.
- Working with regional managers to support homes and branches in the delivery of local marketing by delivering all common tasks centrally and proactively recommending programmes of engagement for home and branch managers to follow.
- To write and deliver against costed marketing action plans for the launch of new homes and new services.
- To ensure that the organisation is supported with ‘best in class’ print collateral, online and direct marketing campaigns, web presence and social media.
- To closely track and report on the marketing activities of competitors in the social care sector and recommend improvements to strategy to maintain competitive advantage.
- To fully understand the sector’s regulatory requirements and their impact on all marketing and communications’ deliverables.
- To recruit, motivate and develop the skill set of the central marketing team encouraging the right behaviours through great leadership.
- Accountable for the Healthcare Homes Group’s online presence across web and social media.
- To police company-wide brand use, setting clear internal guidelines and establishing appropriate supplier management processes.
- To oversee all agency relationship ensuring that Healthcare Homes Group secures best value and is contractually protected at all times and delivery is underpinned by written briefs and project plans
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate social media policy and GDPR policy is in place, communicated and that non-compliance is acted on promptly.
- To work closely with the recruitment team to ensure maximum synergy from investment in web real-estate, adverting, PR spend and social media activity.
Qualifications and Experience
- No less than 5-years leading a marketing and communications team in a multi-site B2C services environment with accountability extending across digital and non-digital marketing.
- Educated to degree level, (or ‘A’ level if followed by a professional marketing qualification).
Work will be from an office base at Apex. Some travel to homes/branches and marketing events will be required.
For more information about joining Healthcare Homes watch our recruitment video today!