Salary & Benefits
We have a new opportunity to join our Marketing Team as a Digital lead. This role will help build awareness of Healthcare Homes group by creating and effectively managing permanent on-line platforms and delivering results-driven digital marketing campaigns which includes the execution and policy management of social media platforms.
- To help build awareness of Healthcare Homes and its sub-brands by creating effective permanent on-line platforms and executing results-driven digital marketing campaigns.
- To design all on-line activity to achieve real impact on occupancy and recruitment. To continuously measure and report impact and effectiveness against agreed KPIs.
- To ensure that Healthcare Home Group functions, homes and branches are promoted effectively using websites, dedicated landing pages, search, social media and email-marketing in a manner that is seamlessly integrated with print and media relations.
- To ensure that Healthcare Homes Group always has best-in-class web functionality and design and that all information used on-line is up-to-date, customer experience and search is optimised.
- To manage relations with web agency ensuring Healthcare Home Group always obtains best value and to ensure responsibilities are clearly allocated, managed and reported. The post holder is accountable to the Head of Marketing for agency output and performance
- To develop, keep updated and communicate social media policy across the group
- To ensure that Healthcare Home Group’s use of data for marketing purposes always meets GDPR requirements
- To ensure that Healthcare Homes Group always gets best value and optimises the use of the ‘trip advisor’ type resources available to the sector and to ensure that the same are always kept up-to-date at group and home/branch level
- To support internal comms with the implementation of digital interactivity between sites and between sites and the centre.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Marketing team by identifying short and long term issues in the digital space that the company must address
- Study competitor activity online and recommend changes that reflect best practice across the sector
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably no less than 3-years experience leading the full digital marketing agenda in a multi-site B2C setting, with accountability extending across web and all social media. Ideally this will be in a care setting. May equally be in an agency environment with care client experience.
- Educated to degree level, or A level if followed by a digital marketing or general marketing qualification
The ideal candidate will be familiar with using a range of digital platforms (Content Management Systems, mailing software, basic CRM systems, Hootsuite or similar alongside using analytics tools (eg Google analytic).
Work will be from an office base at Apex. Occasional travel to homes/branches in the business will be required.
For more information about joining Healthcare Homes watch our recruitment video today!